Return our gadgets before we pay you – GSS to unpaid enumerators

The Head of the Resource and Data Centre of the Ghana Statistical Service has revealed that 80 per cent of the enumerators engaged for the just-ended 2021 Population and Housing Census have been paid their allowances in full and the remaining 20 per cent will receive theirs as soon as they

Read More

Greater Accra Region catches up with Ashanti Region as the most populous regions in Ghana

The Ghana Statistical Service has finally released the provisional results of the 2021 Population and Housing Census today, Wednesday, September 22, 2021. The exercise that spanned almost three months and even had to be extended now has its provisional results ready and announced by the Government Statistician Prof Samuel Anim

Read More

Ghana’s population increased by 6 million to stand at 30.8 million – GSS

Provisional figures collated from the 2021 Population and Housing Census puts Ghana’s population at 30.8 million persons.  The Ghana Statistical Service put out these provisional results during an event held at the GNAT Hall in the morning of Tuesday September 22. Compared to the figures from the 2010 population and

Read More